Hard Rock Mining Tour: More Resources
- Nederland Mining Museum: Nederland, Colorado
- Colorado School of Mines Geology Museum: Golden, Colorado
- Full List of Partner Institutions (748)
- A Look at Boulder: From Settlement to City, by Phyllis Smith (1981)
- Boulder County Miners: a tribute to those who left their mark in Colorado history, by Delores (Dee) Bailey
- Drills and Mills: Precious Metal Mining and Milling Methods of the Frontier West, by Will Meyerriecks (2002)
- God's Country U.S.A: the life and history of milling, mining and families along the Switzerland trail, by Delores (Dee) Bailey
- Guide to Colorado Ghost Towns and Mining Camps, by Perry Eberhart (1959)
- Silver, Gold, and Black Iron: The Story of the Grand Island Mining District in Boulder County, by Donald Kemp (1960)
- Silver Saga: The Story of Caribou, Colorado, by Duane Smith (1974)
- Stampede to Timberline, by Muriel Sibell Wolle (1949, 1974)
- The Switzerland Trail of America, by Forest Crossen (1962, 1992)
What Do You Think?
We are conducting a survey. We value your feedback, and would appreciate if you took a few moments to tell us what you think of the Hard Rock Mining Tour.
Take the Survey